I haven't done a blog post for quite some time. My apologies. I know you read this a lot, but i will try to post more.
This year i have been on a metaphorical rollercoaster. In order of events:-
- Our beautiful house has been on the market since last autumn. It has not sold. We even changed vendors. Hubster hates this house. I like parts of this house. The schools are not great however and its the wrong layout. And we have a really nice neighbour 2 doors away.
- Take up rubbing. Love it.
- Shop i work in has to close due to landlords refusing to renew lease. Redundancies happen and another girl and myself transfer stores.
- We got to the start of IVF. Finally we got to the point where i could start those evil injections and the egg collection would be underway.
- Super Hot Heat Wave
- We couldn't go ahead with the IVF. The week before they were due to start we found out i was pregnant!
- Give Up running for time being.
- Got a stomach bug.
- Saw Wicked the musical in Leeds.
- Got Food Poisoning from bad sushi after going emergency bra shopping.
- 'Baby' gives me hatred of Pineapple. Hubs has to hide cans from cupboards.
- Lost 16lbs
- Told by doctors my wisdom teeth have to come out as they're growing into my skull. Ow.
- Get New Car. Its lovely. Cry entire way to garage to swap my old Polo out.
- Met Felicia in person!
- Loose Baby. 8 weeks 5 days. Devastating.
- Get new boiler to replace one we've fought with for 5 years.