Monday 6 October 2014

update

  • I am sad.
  • I am tired.
  • I cant bring myself to write paragraphs because I seem to have some sort of bug. All I want to do is sleep. Am I successful? No. My neighbourhood is too noisy and I need to pee all the time.
  • Periods post miscarriage? ARE A BITCH. No control. Just dreadful.
  • Went to London on my own over night. Saw lots of awesomeness. Loved it. Walked 18.5 miles in 2 days.
  • I've gone off reading.
  • Work is mental. We're slammed most of the time so I constantly feel like i'm chasing my tail.
  • I'm addicted to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. LOVE IT.
  • I still really, really want to shave my head. I hate my hair most of the time every day and have done for about 6 months now.
  • I'm 30 soon.
  • Looking forward to going on holiday.
  • Taking our house off the market on Nov 30. Pointless.
  • We lost our baby 10 weeks ago. I would have been 19 weeks pregnant today.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter